Indian Trail is the perfect little quiet town just outside of the busy Charlotte, North Carolina metro area. There are a ton of things to do in Charlotte, but Indian Trail offers a more laid back, country environment where you and your kids can get more of a taste of true southern living! We research and found the following things to do in Indian Trail.
- Learn how to Ice Skate at Extreme Ice Center: Take Ice Skating lessons or watch a hockey game, Extreme Ice Center has it all!
- Go Roller Skating at Kate’s Skating Rink: With theme nights almost every night of the week, Kate’s skating rink is a place the whole family can enjoy.
- Pick strawberries or pumpkins at Wise Acres: Wether its strawberries or pumpkins you can pick them both at Wise Acres, they also offer hayrides and a fun Corn Maze.
- Play a round of Putt Putt at Trail’s Dynasty: Trail’s Dynasty is Indian Trails own putt putt course, play 18 holes and top off your trip with some homemade ice cream inside.
- Head to Sun Valley 14 to see a movie: The Sun Valley shopping center has a lot to offer, you can see a movie at Sun Valley 14, get fro-yo, cinnamon rolls and eat at one of their many delicious restuarants.
- Try to escape at Masterpiece Escapes: You get one hour to try and crack the puzzle to escape the room. With only the tools that have with you, your wits and creativity in your group. See if you have what it takes to escape one of the themed rooms at Masterpiece Escapes.
- Take a horseback ride at Country Time Esquestrain Events: Country Time Equestrian Events offers guided horseback trial rides and memorable horseback riding tours and experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Get lost in the corn maze at Aw Shucks Farm: Aw Shucks Farm has it all, hayrides, corn maze, pumpkin picking, animals and even an old country store. Spend the day at Aw Shucks Farm taking in all they have to offer.